If you are considering graduate study in physics at UMass, this page is for you. The Physics Departments offers both Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in physics. The following links provide information about the graduate program, financial aid and housing, application advice, and other useful information.
- Application Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions (Ph.D. applicants)
- Letter to Prospective Ph.D Students
- Letter to Prospective M.S. Students (coming)
- Financial Aid (Teaching and Research Assistantships)
- Enrollment Requirements
- Introductory Program of Study
- How to Apply
If you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact our Graduate Program Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.